Head of Branch Operations (Odessa)
Responsible for the operation of the fastest growing branch (700+ employees) to ensure efficiency and performance in accordance with the corporate objectives, strategy and plans.
Main accountability areas will include:
- Company strategy implementation and alignment of regional development plans;
- Leadership and motivation of the team;
- Regular communication and information cascading/sharing sessions;
- Interaction with external authorities and professional business community;
- Positioning Luxoft among best employers at the local labor market;
- Coordination of service departments’ activities (recruitment, HR, marketing, legal, IT, accounting, operations, business travel etc.) within matrix organization;
- Overall responsibility for all services;
- Overseeing, monitoring, and evaluation of the operation’s performance.
- Directing the preparation of operating budgets and proposals for capital expenditure and investments in infrastructure, technology, equipment, systems, or other assets and resources;
- Analyzing and approving operational investments that best meet the organization’s business needs;
- Administration and ongoing facility management;
- Overseeing the opening or closing of facilities so that these activities are completed on time and within budget and with minimal disruption to the organization’s day-to-day operations;
- Leading, guiding, evaluate, and developing a team of senior managers with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organization achieves its business objectives and complies with all relevant regulations and laws.
- 5+ years in senior management positions with diverse span of responsibilities preferably within multinational companies (300+ employees);
- Professional knowledge in Human Resources and General Administration with successful track record;
- Strong communication, negotiation and change management skills, fluent English;
- Ability to manage within ambiguity and dynamic competitive environment.