Account Operations Director
- Act as a smart organizational and communication agent to ensure that operational needs of business, Customer, and Luxoft corporate departments are addressed front-to-back in most efficient way. Operational activities include: contracting, business modeling and financials, project administrations, security and business continuity, office setup and administration, internal automation, IT support, and other relevant areas.
- Manage account operational team and budget possessing full responsibility for quality and timeliness of execution, and for service-oriented attitude of staff, personally stepping into hands-on work as necessary.
- Engage other functional teams as necessary and drive them to get the required results.
- Promote and influence operational practices and attitude among account delivery managers.
- Fully understand business context, conditions, and boundaries to enable smart fulfilment of responsibilities and to be a valuable member of senior management team.
- Broad background in both IT and back-office areas – a successful candidate will likely contain references to roles like Operational director, Director of a large business unit, or similar, in an international IT business of a comparable scale, with multi-year experience in these roles and proven steady career path. (Pure financial directors, administrative directors, or recent start-up founders will hardly fit.)
- Excellent ability to understand, analyze, and present financial data in business context.
- Understanding concept of value-based and service-based work, and ability to implement it.
- Excellent presentation skills – both from ‘ppt’ and verbal perspectives.
- Strong organizational skills: attitude to get things done, obtain results from others, and personally work by hands if required.
- Strong communication skills, ability to understand, defend, promote, and challenge opinions; fluent written and oral English.
- Ability to travel abroad.
Luxoft’s one of the largest delivery center develops and supports custom software for a blue chip investment bank. The delivery center has ~2000 employees based in 11 locations worldwide. Business of such amount requires a full-scale operational and back-office support, which includes: - Contractual operations and compliance, - Financial management and executive reporting, - Business efficiency analysis and modeling, support of decision making, and support of launching new projects, - Project maturity and transparency, - Security, business continuity, and IT support. A broad reorganization is currently underway, which causes a need to onboard a strong Account Operations Director to manage and orchestrate the entire complex of operational activities, addressing needs of business, Customer, and Luxoft corporate departments. This position presumes reporting to Global Services Operations Director, close horizontal relationship with senior management of the Delivery Center, and 10+ direct reports, with many activities internally outsourced.