Regional OHS manager
- Works with Subsidiary OHS Managers within the Region to drive the safety culture change into an independent phase.
- Supports subsidiaries in the implementation of the Corporate OHS Policy and Guidelines. Coordinates OHS review in other business processes such as - OHS network, new Investments, tenders Offers, annual budget
- Coordinates the implementation of PSM Programme (Safety Process Management) within the Region Reporting on OHS issues
- Represent company in different forums.
- University Degree (Chemical, Industrial Engineering or similar areas)
- Master Degree in OH&S or 8-10 years’ experience in OH&S in Industrial companies as an equivalent
- Experience in Safety Management Systems like ISO/OHSAS in Industrial companies and preference to similar processes and products;
- OH&S Internal Auditor experience is a plus
- Project Management experience
- Fluent in English, Spanish is valued but not a must
- Russian Certifications and Qualifications according to Russian legislation
- Additional education and Qualifications are valued both Russian and International
- Strong leadership skills
- Negotiation, communication, ability to influence others
- Ability to integrate into multinational culture
- Strategic and business vision
- Orientation to change and cultural adaptation
- Internal and external client orientation
- Control and management of resources: people, budget, information etc.
- Availability to travel abroad and within Russia (about 35-40%)
- Knowledge of Russian Standards and Legislation in Occupational Health and Safety area
- Ability to train people and facilitate short training sessions for subordinates and employees both in Russian and in English