Thank you for visiting our website and reading its materials. We would like to inform you about some rules set for our users, and we ask you to read them. Please note, that access to, use of or downloading and submitting of information, documents, software and products (collectively 'the Materials') from this web site is subject to the terms and conditions below.
This web site contains information that is a property of Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. We keep all the rights on that materials, which are placed on a website for your convenience. Information on this website is provided "as is", without any additional support or warranty. Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. is not responsible for any possible problems or losses in case of using this information for any purpose.
1. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright law.
3. You will not use this web site for, or to encourage, any unlawful purpose; nor post or transmit on the web site inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, biographical information about yourself and/or information about your ability to work in certain country); nor will you post or transmit on the web site any libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You confirm that you will not post or transmit on the web site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the web site; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the web site by spamming or flooding it. You will not use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this web site.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on this web site are provided "as is". Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
2. Unless specified otherwise, any information you submit in connection with this web site shall be considered as non-confidential. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information. By supplying such information, you give Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. the right to use it on an unrestricted basis. We do not require any 'sensitive' data in our online recruitment process. We therefore kindly request you not to communicate any personal details revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sex life, litigation or judicial convictions. If you nevertheless provide us with such sensitive data, you agree that we may process it for our recruitment purposes.
3. We will process your data for the sole purpose of assessing your application. We will keep all your data confidential. We will not share your data with third parties outside the company and its group, with the exception of recruitment counsels and other processors acting on our behalf. It will not be used for any other purpose or distributed outside the company and its affiliated companies without your prior consent.
4. Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information that was submitted through this web site, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this web site. Whilst we take all reasonable endeavors to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
In no event shall Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on web site, even if Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. of the web site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our web site may do so provided links are to the home page only and provided we are notified in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case Luxoft Poland sp. z o.o. has stored personal data, you can request information on these stored data free of charge. Please inform us if we have stored incorrect information about you so we can correct, block, or delete it.
Any claim relating to The Software these web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Poland.
Luxoft Poland Sp. Z.o.o.
Wadowicka str. 6, Krakow, 30-415, Poland